The usage of drones in the field of the Environmental Monitoring is playing, nowadays, a fundamental role, complementing or even replacing slower terrestrial equipment, low resolution satellite images of expensive aerial services.
Our instruments are: RGB cameras, thermal imaging cameras, LiDAR and GPR.
What we get:
- high-resolution orthorectified aerial images;
- aerial thermal images;
- three-dimensions models, made with structure for motion;
- digital terrain models;
- geo-references maps of the anomalies.
Why should you integrate Drone Environmental Monitoring in your project?
- It allows you to determine the characteristics of an object without having a physical contact with it;
- measures are made off-line (in retrospect, after the survey), which means that they can be repeated, modified and controlled;
- cost-effectiveness and fast execution of survey and data analysis.
The fields of application are:
- dumps monitoring and environmental impact assessment using aerial thermal imaging to identify abnormal temperature differences or to measure absolute temperatures;
- analysis of hydrogeological instability and calculation of the volumes through aerial photogrammetric surveys;
- air quality monitoring, using sensors able to detect biogas or noxious gas;
- usage of drone GPR to detect pollutants in the subsoil on non-walkable areas.